12 November 2008

Research, Research, Research

As an intrepid writer of erotica, I can appreciate the value of research. In addition to being well-written, I'm also an avid reader, and there's nothing that annoys me more than reading a book or story that's obviously poorly researched. Of course, the research for erotica is nothing if not highly enjoyable. My first published story, "Home for the Holidays," includes a scene in which I finger my lover's bum while giving him a blow job. Yet, I didn't actually do that to a guy until 20 months after that story was published. Incidentally, my real life guy enjoyed the experience considerably more than my fantasy guy; I think it would've killed a lesser man.

I'm currently working on a story, and the bulk of the story will have the female wearing a butt plug as she works as part of an anal training exercise. I'm not going into more detail than that. Well, I've done some anal play and there's a line of guys who'd happily take my ass virginity, but I haven't committed. Anyway, I wondered, would I truly be able to endure having a plug up my ass for hours at a time? Only one way to find out, so...

I made it over 3 1/2 hours (and this isn't no tiny plug, either, though it's far from the largest on the market). I got a lot of work done with it in, and after a while, I sort of forgot it was there. Even an orgasm, which usually makes it super tight and uncomfortable, wasn't bad. Well, of course the orgasm wasn't bad (is there such a thing as a bad O?), but the aftermath wasn't bad at all. One friend asked how I kept it in. Apparently, my butt muscles were working especially well today. That, and I had a thong on, which helped it stay in place.

When I have time to write some more on that story, I know that (1) it is possible to get stuff done while wearing a plug, and (2) it feels really damn good! A couple of other observations... From the moment I stuck it in, my nipples went extremely hard, puckering up as tight as I've ever seen them (like cold shower tight); and I stayed wet the entire time, which was erotic as hell. Now to find that one guy who can enjoy pleasuring all my holes...

No comments: