19 November 2008

Writing, Writing and more Writing

Patience, patience... I haven't gotten anything new finished this week, but I'm working on it. I have an email writing buddy and we shoot emails back and forth containing segments of a story we're messing with. I've spent time, too, on Mike's Enlightenment (Ch. 2), a sizzling hot BDSM story to follow one I wrote last winter. That one will have my brother-in-law with a cameo role as someone's "pet," which I can't wait to write! If you're reading this and you know anything at all about my brother-in-law, then you'll understand why I'm looking forward to making him a submissive. >:) Bwahahahaha!

In addition to these writing endeavors, I'm also working on a story that I'd started a couple of months ago. That one I ended up scrapping, because, while I had all the sex scenes worked out, the beginning was puny and weak. So, I trashed the beginning and went after the story again, and now I've got the beginnings of a hot sex scene and a story that's going to really roll.

No comments: