10 March 2009

The Massage

His eyes pierced me, his green gaze gazing into my soul as he poured the massage oil into his hand, watching me hotly as he warmed the cool liquid before letting it slowly drip from his hands onto my skin. My lips parted on a moan and my eyes fluttered shut at the first sensual caress, the oil making his hands glide effortlessly over the dips and mounds of my waist before they moved up to cup and rub my full, aching breasts. He kneaded the pale globes, his fingers occasionally brushing the darkened aureolae, taunting the sensitive peaks with the touch they were craving.

Leaving my breasts, he slicked the oil down to my belly, softly caressing the firm mound where the baby grew. Responding to his touch, the baby kicked against his hand. With a soft chuckle, he continued to rub oil over the taut skin before moving his hand down to my bare woman's mound. Oil-slickened fingers parted my folds, finding the hard nubbin hidden in their depths, before venturing further down to my slit. The oil mixed with my juices as he teasingly slid just the tip of his finger into my hole.

He left my core to refresh the oil in his hands before slicking the oil down my legs, rubbing and caressing the muscular, curvy limbs. I rolled to my side on his request so he could work his magic on the back of my body. Fireworks went off as he rubbed the sensitive bottoms of my feet, his fingers slipping in between my toes. His hands kneaded my calves, then teased the hollows behind my knees, soliciting a groan of pleasure. Strong fingers lightly massaged the backs of my thighs, working up to the soft, firm globes of my ass. A single digit dipped in the valley, teasing the tight pucker.

Unable to bear the teasing any longer, I rolled over suddenly, taking advantage of his momentary surprise to grab the bottle of massage oil.

To Be Continued...

No comments: